- There are 9 manned checkpoints (Aid Stations) offering both food and refreshments on the Dartmoor 100 and 5 checkpoints on the Dartmoor Granite 50.
- There are an additional 3 water stations on the 100 route and 1 on the 50.
- There are 3 Self-Clip stations on the Dartmoor 100 route. The Dartmoor Granite 50 has just one self clip at the summit of High Willhays.
- A written route description (Roadbook) can be used together with the route map provided. Sometimes it’s a good idea to look at the book if tracks are ill-defined but when obvious landmarks are present.
- The Dartmoor 100 and Dartmoor Granite 50 will have it’s own waterproof Race Map which will be given to runners at Race Registration along with the Roadbook.
- Checkpoints, distances and ascent between them are shown on the maps below.
DARTMOOR 100 – Sectional Maps
DARTMOOR Granite 50 – Sectional maps