The Dartmoor Way FULL CIRCLE 100 starts at Midday on Friday 12th November 2021 from the OCRA Pavilion in the Park, Okehampton, and competitors have a maximum of 36 hours to complete the race (midnight Saturday 13th November is the final finish time).
The event will be fully supported. Food and drink will be available at 7 indoor checkpoints on route. At registration you will be given your race number and gps tracker. You will also be able to hand in a drop bag to be transported to a midway checkpoint. You must make sure your name and bib number are clearly written on the bag. Only small bags of 10 litre capacity will be allowed. Bags will be transported back to the Event Centre for your collection at the finish.
Dartmoor Way GRANITE 50 starts from Scoriton in the South of the Moor on a section of the High Moorland link. Start-time is 8am on Saturday 13th November. There is a 16 hour time limit.
The event will be fully supported with 3 checkpoints.
Friday 12th November
- Arrive at the OCRA Pavilion from 8am.
- Showers and toilet facilities are available on site.
- Free car parking is available for the duration of the event.
- Bar and meals available to purchase all weekend at the event centre.
- 8.15-11.15am registration for Dartmoor Way 100 competitors. Bib numbers and GPS trackers allocated.
- Mandatory kit check on arrival at registration.
- 11.30am compulsory race briefing.
- Midday start of the Dartmoor Way 100.
- 6.00-9.00pm registration and kit check for the Dartmoor Way 50.
Saturday 13th November
- 5.30-6am emergency registration for Dartmoor Way Granite 50.
- 6.15am bus transfer to race start at Scoriton.
- 7.45am race briefing for Dartmoor Way Granite 50 at Scoriton Village Hall
- 8.00am start of the Dartmoor Way Granite 50.
What you will collect at Registration
- Race (bib) number and pins.
- GPS tracker (attached to backpack).
- Tracker to record arrival at checkpoints.
What you need to bring to Registration
- Everyone needs to visit Registration!
- A reliable form of ID. Passport or Driving License is preferable.
- Emergency contact details.
- Full race kit, as specified below:
Compulsory Race Kit
- Backpack to carry all necessary items:
- Full waterproof body cover, to include waterproof jacket and over-trousers both with taped seams. Windproof jackets are not acceptable.
- Spare long sleeve base layer to be carried in case of emergency, stored in a watertight bag. Not to be worn during the event.
- Emergency foil blanket.
- Warm hat or buff.
- Capacity to carry a minimum of 1 litre of fluid either in bottles or bladder.
- Emergency food minimum 500 calories.
- Map (supplied).
- Plastic cup.
- Mobile phone
* Race kit will be inspected at Registration – for both races*
* Anyone failing to produce the required kit will not be allowed to run *